• Grand spaces, state-of-the-art design, the highest quality, and ultimate comfort are the hallmarks of this authentic, one-of-a-kind apartment
• Indulge in the comfort of two inviting, well-appointed bedrooms adorned with soft, luxurious linens and thoughtfully curated décor.
• It has 2 full bathrooms, one with a bathtub, toilet and double sink, and the other has a shower cabin, toilet, and sink.
• You will step into the expansive, airy living room, where natural light floods through large windows, illuminating the generous space perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
• Cozy and spacious kitchen and dining area with four spaces for comfort.
• Elegant design and luxurious materials and furnishing
The entire space is included in this rental. Please, make yourself at home.Additional notes
Please remember that you're staying in a house, not a hotel. Please treat the space and the neighbors with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on-site 24/7.Guest interaction
We have services that match the quality of the apartment. We are here to help answer all your questions before and during the reservation. Neighborhood overview
Our concierge service is ready to assist you throughout your stay. With emergencies, you can also reach our 24/7 support line and email.
We also have our transfer service for a fairly reasonable price that makes traveling in the city and check-in as smooth as possible.
Quite simply, the location is the best in Budapest, the absolute center, steps from the river Danube, the Parliament, or the famous Szabadsag (Freedom) square. Given its history, it has the highest concentration of sights in Budapest, and the scenery and the architecture are just amazing. Most buildings are over 100 years old yet kept in very good condition. The area is also home to the best in dining and entertainment that Budapest has to offer.Getting around
To give you a short introduction, here is the travel distance of a few of the biggest attractions of Budapest:
River Danube - 9 minutes walk
Shoes on the Danube Bank - 11 minutes walk
Parliament - 11 minutes drive
Szabadsag square - 9 minutes drive
Museum of Ethnography - 15 minutes drive
St. Stephen Basilica - 7 minutes drive
Chain Bridge and the famous Szechenyi Square with the Academy - 10 minutes drive
Buda Castle (including the National Gallery, Budapest Historic Museum, Mathias Church, and the Fishermen's Bastion) - 11 minutes drive
Andrassy Avenue - 7 minutes drive
Opera Building - 8 minutes drive
Dohany Street Grand Synagogue - 6 minutes drive
There are excellent public transport options also steps from the apartment building.
Metro line 2 has a stop on Kossuth Lajos Square at the Parliament.
Tram line 2 that goes along the bank of the Danube also has a stop on Kossuth Lajos square, just like bus line 15/115 that goes around in the very center of Budapest.
Metro line 3 also has a stop within a 5-minute walk from the apartment, just like several other buses, tram, and trolley bus lines.